Friday, April 3, 2009

All About Nothing

There are days when you wake up and it's beautiful outside and the sun is shining. You're bursting with ambition and excited to seize the myriad of possibilities that lay awaiting for you throughout the day.
Suddenly i'ts 10:03pm and you realize you haven't left the house. So much went on outside in the world around you and you were completely absent from all of it.
Fuck yeah!
Today was a wonderful day spent in my living with my roommates, eating, drinking and smoking. The matinee began with
Pineapple Express with an intermission before continuing on to You Me and Everyone We Know.
What a grand day of doing absolutely nothing!
As the day comes to a possible close (the night is still young!) I have decided to be productive and make at least one contribution for my existence today and give something back.
Some friends have introduced me to these fine ladies and nothing has been quite the same.


No comments: