Friday, May 27, 2011

50/50

I found about this movie a while ago, being the big Joseph Gordon Levitt fan that I am. The trailer is finally out! I'm pretty stoked about it. I couldn't have thought of anyone better to play me in a movie!



"When his friend Will Reiser developed cancer at 25, Seth Rogen thought, ''How can we turn this into a movie?'' And they did. The Reiser-penned dramedy 50/50 (out Sept. 30) stars Gordon-Levitt as Adam, a cancer patient, and Rogen (who's also producing) as his loutish friend. 50/50 doesn't downplay the disease's toll, but it definitely finds humor, like when Adam exploits his condition to attract women. ''Often with films about cancer I think, 'You made something sad seem sad for two hours. Congratulations!''' Rogen says. ''The real challenge is to make it seem anything but completely miserable.'' Entertainment Weekly

No comments: